Returns & Exchanges
By purchasing a product from our website, you are agreeing to the returns policy below.
We cannot guarantee refunds based on:
- Change of mind.
- Incorrect item/s ordered.
- Vehicle has been sold before item/s fitted.
- Vehicle accident.
- Purchase was made more than 31 days.
Please do not purchase products if you are unsure. We are MORE THAN HAPPY to answer your questions!
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Powerflex is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on the ROAD SERIES range of products.
Any parts used for track/motorsport/competition purposes, or part numbers ending in ‘BLK’ are excluded from this warranty.
By purchasing and using Powerflex products, you are agreeing to the terms of our Lifetime Warranty as set out below:
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- Powerflex products must be installed by a mechanically capable person.
- The warranty is restricted to the replacement of the supplied goods, but not to consequential loss (e.g. carriage charges, garage labour costs, vehicle recovery, car hire, loss of earnings, etc.) or any other resulting problem/s.
- In the event of failure, we may require the old, failed parts returned to us, or, photos as part of our inspection.
What we ask in return is that anyone wanting replacement parts, e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org and send as much information as possible. This will help us determine the reason for a problem.