Powerflex is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty
Any parts used for track/motorsport/competition purposes, or part numbers ending in ‘BLK’ are excluded from this warranty.
By purchasing and using Powerflex products, you are agreeing to the terms of our Lifetime Warranty as set out below:
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase may be required.
- Powerflex products must be installed by a mechanically capable person.
- That in the event of an issue you contact us directly and give as much information as possible to enable us to help you. This will involve giving us details of the installation and any changes made to the car, photos of failed parts, and the installation.
- The warranty is restricted to the replacement of the supplied goods, but not to consequential loss (e.g. carriage charges, garage labour costs, vehicle recovery, car hire, loss of earnings, etc.) or any other resulting problem/s.
- In the event of failure, we may require the old, failed parts returned to us, or, photos as part of our inspection.
What we ask in return is that anyone wanting replacement parts, e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org and send as much information as possible. This will help us determine the reason for a problem.