Diagram Reference #1
PFF5-101G offers additional +2 of caster and is a high performance option to PFF5-101. Aimed at offering greater precision with improved geometry for people wanting the very best from their Mini. This new part, fitted to the rear of the front wishbone has a hard anodised aluminium outer shell with one of our unique low friction polyurethane centre bushes. The poly/alu combination creates a low friction rotating bush reducing the forces acting on the arm. Lower arm deflection has been decreased by reducing the compliant material within the aluminium shell. Additional caster angle will give more negative camber when cornering giving improved tyre to road contact. Results are improved geometry when turning giving additional grip, steering control and feel with less movement in the arm under cornering and braking. When fitting PFF5-132G Camber Ball Joint, which offers additional negative camber, we recommend using PFF5-101G which neutralises the caster lost by moving the arm position bringing the caster angle back to standard.
OEM Part Number: 31126757551
OEM Part Number: 31122318452
Upgrade Your Car with POWERFLEX Polyurethane Bushes!
Suspension bushes are some of the most highly stressed components fitted to a motor car. They undergo enormous strains and in the most arduous of conditions with no maintenance or lubrication.
The material OEM bushes are manufactured from is a rubber compound containing natural products that deteriorate with age. It becomes softer and more pliable, resisting the forces placed on it less and less. Therefore allowing more and more movement of suspension components and offering less and less control over the suspension geometry.
This in turn causes accelerated tyre wear, braking instability, and poor handling. This is the single biggest reason you can instantly tell the difference driving a three-year-old car compared to a showroom new one. However, even new cars will benefit from POWERFLEX bushes because of the superior design they offer much more effective control of the suspension components to a much greater extent than normal rubber items.
With the technological advances of polyurethane, it has been possible to overcome the common problem associated with harder bushes which is increased noise. By correctly engineering the polyurethane compound, bushes can be made 25-30% stiffer than new rubber items but with exactly the same noise absorbing properties.
Why Choose POWERFLEX Bushes?
- Precision Engineering: POWERFLEX's suspension bushes are meticulously engineered, leveraging the latest in polyurethane technology to deliver precision and performance.
- Enhanced Performance: Experience unparalleled control, handling, and responsiveness. POWERFLEX's Polyurethane Bushes are designed to optimize your vehicle's suspension, taking your driving to the next level.
- Safety First: Trust in our commitment to safety. POWERFLEX's Polyurethane Bushes provide increased stability, reducing the risk of accidents and enhancing road grip.
- Longevity and Durability: Polyurethane is known for its exceptional durability. POWERFLEX bushes outlast traditional rubber alternatives, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Lifetime Warranty: Drive with confidence knowing that our products are built to last. POWERFLEX's Polyurethane Bushes come with a Lifetime Warranty, offering peace of mind and long-term value.
- Trusted Worldwide: Join the ranks of satisfied car enthusiasts worldwide who trust POWERFLEX to enhance their driving experience.
- POWERFLEX bushes make sense.
- POWERFLEX for improved performance.
- POWERFLEX for increased safety.
- POWERFLEX for prolonged tyre life.
The prices and quantities shown on our website are per pack.
Each pack includes the amount of bushes required for that vehicle. If your vehicle requires two of one bush, you only have to buy the product once.
The number of bushes required per car are shown in the product code (e.g., codes ending in x1, x2, x4 mean 1, 2, or 4 per car).