Powerflex's special polyurethane is an advanced material with unique properties. Upgrade your BMW ~ E36 Inc M3 (90-98), with high performance bushings, bushings that won't cause vibration or noise and include a Lifetime Warranty!
- PFF5-303 is an eccentric bush for the M3 (non-Evo) or where increased castor is required
- PFF5-301 is an concentric bush for non M3 models
- Please check front and rear roll bar size before ordering.
- PFF5-304 is designed to fit models where the Anti Roll Bar joins the lower arm not the shock absorber. This part will not fit the M' versions as a consequence.
- PFR5-5630-10 fits cars with standard or aftermarket rear shock absorber with a 10mm pin, PFR5-5630-12 fits cars with aftermarket rear shock absorbers with a 12mm pin. Neither fit Cabriolet models
- PFR5-324 fits later M3 Evo models where the bush fits into a separate mounting bracket
- PFR5-325 fits all models, (M3 models up to 1996) with the bush in the subframe
- PFR5-326 fits all models including all M3 models
- PFR5-4615G replaces the original arm and inner bush and allows on car adjustment of camber. For a replacement bush only to fit in the original arm, please use PFR5-4616.
- PFF5-4650 not recommended for Diesel models.